“Being flexible to adapt to economic indicators”
The global economy continues to show resilience. The change in monetary policy should however have an effect on activity. When? With what effect on stock markets? Update with Fernando Martins da Silva, Director of Investment Policy at BCV.
- Why approach the equity market with a dose of caution?
- A dose of caution, but not too much?
- What does remaining flexible actually mean?
- What attitude to adopt towards other asset classes?
- What could influence this scenario?